The Work Activity Center is a non-profit service center committed to enriching the lives of people with disabilities. We are seeking an experienced manager to oversee our residential and supported living department which serves adults with intellectual and physical disabilities. The Residential Services Coordinator is responsible for assuring that the residential services department meets the individual needs of each resident.
SCHEDULE: The shifts for the Coordinator will be a mixture of afternoons, evenings, and weekends. This position requires flexibility involving evening and weekend site checks, visits, and coverage as needed.
- Plans and directs the execution, improvement, and expansion of residential services
- Assures an adequate level of support and an appropriate home for each person receiving services
- Oversees Residential Supervisors in their role of ensuring that that the daily living, social, and medical needs of clients are met
- Provides oversight to ensure that apartments and furnishings remain clean and well-maintained
- Coordinates with residential supervisors to ensure that staff are appropriately and adequately trained and that they adhere to company policies and procedures
- Supervises, evaluates, and disciplines staff; addresses issues within Residential Department
- Assures effective and open communication within the residential services program and between the residential and day services programs
- Fosters within subordinates a dedication to the Center's mission of enriching the lives of the individuals we serve and providing them with opportunities for independence and individual growth
- Bachelors degree
- Two years of successful management experience in a related field
- Previous work experience supervising a team of employees
- Previous work or volunteer experience as a direct caregiver
- Valid Utah driver license, clean driving record, and reliable personal transportation
- Ability to pass a background check
This is a full-time position and includes paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, and life insurance, and a retirement plan.
Select the link below to apply. Please complete application and upload resume.