The Work Activity Center is a non-profit service center committed to enriching the lives of people with disabilities. We are seeking an experienced manager to oversee our department which serves adults with intellectual and physical disabilities. The Program Coordinator is responsible for assuring that the department meets the individual needs of each client receiving services.
COMPENSATION: $18.50/hr, depending upon experience
The shifts for the Coordinator are available day, evenings, and weekends. This position requires flexibility in schedule.
- Plans and directs the execution, improvement, and expansion of services
- Assures an adequate level of support for each person receiving services
- Oversees Supervisors in their role of ensuring that that the daily living, social, and medical needs of clients are met
- Provides oversight to ensure that facilities and furnishings remain clean and well-maintained
- Coordinates with supervisors to ensure that staff are appropriately and adequately trained and that they adhere to company policies and procedures
- Supervises, evaluates, and disciplines staff; addresses issues within Department
- Assures effective and open communication within the program and between the other programs in the company
- Fosters within subordinates a dedication to the Center's mission of enriching the lives of the individuals we serve and providing them with opportunities for independence and individual growth
- Bachelors degree
- Two years of successful management experience in a related field
- Previous work experience supervising a team of employees
- Previous work or volunteer experience as a direct caregiver
- Valid Utah driver license, clean driving record, and reliable personal transportation
- Ability to pass a background check
-Previous work experience in occupational therapy is preferred
This is a full-time position and includes paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, and life insurance, and a retirement plan.
Select the link below to apply. Please complete application and upload resume. May apply in person at 1275 W 2320 S, West Valley City, UT.