The Work Activity Center is a non-profit service center committed to enriching the lives of people with disabilities. We provide day activity programs and residential assistance designed to promote independence and personal development. We are seeking new a team member at our West Valley City. Our Direct Care Staff provide gentle, cheerful care to clients in day activity program and classroom settings. This is a great opportunity if you are seeking a personally rewarding position!
We currently have the following openings:
West Valley Activity Center:
Monday through Friday; Part-time OR Full-time
Starting rate of pay: $10.50 per hour
- Assist clients as they participate in sensory activities that stimulate and encourage movement.
- Help clients achieve individual goals.
- Train clients about daily living skills.
- Assist with feeding and providing personal hygiene including bathrooming.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to communicate effectively in spoken and written English.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds frequently and to stand and/or walk throughout the duration of the shift.
- Able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
Select "Apply Now" below to submit an application/resume. You may apply in person at 1275 W 2320 S, West Valley City, UT 84119. Select title for Support Staff.