The Work Activity Center delivers residential, employment, and daily activity assistance to enrich the lives of people with disabilities. Our activities and services promote individual growth and independence in the lives of our program participants. We have an immediate need for a part-time or full-time driver who will operate a mini bus and transport our clients to the day activity center in the morning.
We are looking for those who can help us maintain the bright, positive atmosphere we strive for as we interact with program participants and help them enjoy active lives. Employees of the Work Activity Center have the rewarding opportunity to do work that is both enjoyable and challenging. When our shifts end and we go home, we know we have made a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Part-time: Mon-Fri, 2-6 pm
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid Utah driver license and have a good driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to bend/kneel to assist participants as needed during boarding process
- Able to pass a UDOT physical examination (UDOT - Utah Dept of Transportation)
- Able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
Starting rate of pay: Part-time: $11.25/hr
Since drivers represent the Work Activity Center to our clients' loved ones and care providers, we are looking for friendly people who are clean and tidy in appearance and are able to communicate effectively in spoken and written English.
Select the Apply Now button below to submit application. OR You may apply in person at 1275 W 2320 S, West Valley City UT 84119. Please select the job title: Driver.