The Work Activity Center has been making a difference in the lives of the people we serve for over 50 years. Our mission is to enrich the lives of people with disabilities by proactively providing them with opportunities for independence and individual growth. The Employment Services Program Manager assures the success of individuals participating in our in-house employment training program.
We are seeking a person with passion for service, supervisory experience, and previous experience providing and coordinating direct care in the human services field.
Please visit our website at http://workactivitycenter.org to learn more about what we do and the people we serve.
- Monitor and manage program involving a caseload of approximately 50 participants
- Train, supervise, and coordinate schedules for a team of 8 staff members
- Responsible for the proper care of participants and oversees their individual progress
- Monitor and review participant documentation and ensure proper record keeping
- Develop support and development strategies for participants
- Assess the skills of each program participant to assure they are involved in the most appropriate work activities
- Prepare for and attend annual progress review meetings for each program participant
- Bachelor's degree (preference for a degree related to human or social services)
- At least 21 years of age
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English
- Utah driver license and a good driving record
- Experience supervising a team of employees
8 AM to 4 PM, Monday through Friday
Starting rate of pay: $13.50 per hour
This is a full-time position that includes paid time off, holiday pay, and eligibility for participation in the company benefits package - medical, dental, and life insurance, and a retirement plan.
Please select "Apply Now" below to complete an application and submit a resume. OR May apply in person at 1275 W 2320 S, West Valley City, UT 84119. Please select position title: ES Program Manager.