The Work Activity Center has been making a difference in the lives of people we serve for over 50 years. Our mission is to enrich the lives of people with disabilities by proactively providing them with opportunities for independence and individual growth. We are seeking a Program Manager to supervise and manage our day activity program, employment services program, transportation program and our residential program.
Please visit our website at http://workactivitycenter.orgto learn more about what we do and the people we serve. Also, to see the specific job postings of the different positions and to submit an application, please visit our webpage at www.workactivitycenter.org/work-at-the-center/
PROGRAM MANAGER - ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Monitor and manage program involving a caseload of participants
- Train, supervise, and coordinate schedules for a team of support staff
- Responsible for the proper care of participants and oversees their individual progress
- Monitor and review participant documentation and ensure proper record keeping
- Assist participants with activities of daily living, including personal hygiene assistance.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS- vary for each position but include:
- At least 21 years of age
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English
- Utah driver license and a good driving record
- Previous healthcare or human services experience
- Experience supervising a team of employees
- Able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Educational requirements vary from associates diploma to bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience supervising employees and coordinating patient care in a healthcare or human services environment
- Ability to manage assigned program with little supervision once job training has been completed
Day Program Manger positions (including Employment Services and Day Services Program Manager positions) start at $13.50 per hour
Schedule for the Program Manager positions is Monday-Friday-between the hours of 8 am-5 pm
This is a full-time position with fringe benefits, including health, dental, and life insurance.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Apply now below. Please complete the full application below and include your resume and three work related references. Please select the job title for which Program Manager position you are interested in.
2. May apply in person at 1275 W 2320 S, West Valley City, UT 84119