The Work Activity Center is a non-profit service center committed to enriching the lives of people with disabilities. We are seeking an experienced administrative professional that can operate at a high level of accuracy as well as use problem solving skills to maintain the company’s client attendance records, monthly billing records, and client pay record keeping.
SCHEDULE: Monday- Friday, day-time hours 20-25 hours
SALARY: $12-14/hr, depending upon experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Billing Specialist:
1. Ensures that records of client attendance are maintained. Inputs attendance record into tracking documents. Prepares monthly billing for all client services.
2. Ensures that records regarding client payroll are maintained. Helps to complete monthly client payroll.
3. Assists with maintaining filing system for client documents, ensuring that files are organized and accessible to the appropriate individuals.
4. Problem solves and works to resolve inconsistencies that arise in client attendance records.
5. Problem solves and works to resolve issues that arise when client billing is electronically submitted.
6. When needed, assists with inputting data for payroll for employees.
7. Accurately updates and prepares reports as needed.
8. Performs clerical functions that include filing, answering phones, data entry, copying, scanning, sorting, and faxing as needed.
-High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Preference is give Preference is given to candidates that have post high school education. Minimum two years’ experience working with spreadsheets, inputting and maintaining documentation systems.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently in both spoken and written English.
-Demonstrated proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Word. Must have previous experience implementing tracking systems with these programs. Must be able to type at least 50 wpm accurately
- Must be in good physical condition and able to stand for long periods, kneel, bend at the waist, and lift and carry at least 25 pounds.
- This employee is required to drive for the Work Activity Center as needed. To be qualified to driver for the Center, an employee must be at least 21 years old, have a current Utah Driver’s License, and have no more than 2 minor citations on driving record in the last 3 years.
Apply Now below. Please complete the full application below and include 3 work related references OR Apply in person at 1275 W 2320 S, West Valley City, UT 84119.