SALARY: $45,000-50,000 per year, DOE
Do you love helping others build their confidence and independence? Are you flexible, hardworking, and not afraid to go the extra mile? Join the team at the Work Activity Center and see how your compassion and care can truly change the lives of the clients we serve.
This is a full-time position that includes paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, and life insurance, and a retirement plan.
SCHEDULE: This is a position that requires flexibility. The majority of the shifts will be evenings and weekends, with the occasional need to work a graveyard shift. The Residential Services Coordinator supervises the homes of adults with disabilities and while most of the shifts will take place in those homes, sometimes there will be meetings, doctor appointments, and other scheduled activities throughout the day Monday-Friday.
The Work Activity Center is a non-profit service center committed to enriching the lives of people with disabilities. We are seeking an experienced manager to oversee our residential and supported living program, which serves adults with intellectual and physical disabilities. We provide opportunities for our clients to access their communities, and we help them work towards their individualized goals. We assist them with their daily living tasks, and encourage ways for them to increase their own independence. The Residential Services Coordinator is responsible for assuring that all residential services are of the highest quality and meet the individual needs of each client.
- Plans and directs the execution, improvement, and expansion of residential services
- Assures an adequate level of support and an appropriate home for each person receiving services
- Oversees Residential Managers in their role of ensuring that that the daily living, social, and medical needs of clients are met
- Provides oversight to ensure that apartments and furnishings remain clean and well-maintained
- Works closely with Residential Managers to ensure that staff are appropriately and adequately trained and that they adhere to company policies and procedures
- Supervises, evaluates, and disciplines staff. Addresses issues within Residential Department.
- Assures effective and open communication within the residential services program and between the residential and day services programs
- Embraces the Center's mission of enriching the lives of the individuals we serve by providing them with opportunities for independence and individual growth, and teaches the support staff to do the same.
- Bachelors degree
- Two years of successful management experience in a related field
- Previous work experience supervising a team of employees
- Previous work or volunteer experience as a direct caregiver
- Valid Utah driver license, clean driving record, and reliable personal transportation
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Apply Now for the Residential Services Coordinator position below. Please complete application and include resume.